Thank you for booking your self catering accommodation through Sacha Resorts. Please find below important details.
We have enclosed a Booking Conditions Form for you to complete, which MUST be returned by email within 48 hours upon receipt or your booking is not secured and may be lost. This can be typed on and returned by email. Your holiday will be confirmed when the booking conditions are received and a deposit has been made. Please also pay the damage deposit of 200 GBP when paying the deposit for the apartment. Please inform us when and how payment has been made and the amount. This is very important in order for Sacha Resorts to trace and record your payment.
Please inform us of your flight arrival and departure times. This allows us, if possible to ensure the apartment is ready for your arrival and to assess if clients can stay longer
in an apartment if they have a late flight. However, check in and out times must be adhered to, unless previous arrangements have been made. Please also confirm the
number of persons in your party.
We will liaise by email for your entry to the apartment. We will send a driver to collect you from the airport on arrival. If you have not heard from us a week before your departure please contacts us.
On your return home from your holiday, please email us and we will arrange the returnof your deposit.
Conditions of Sacha Resorts
This document contains the Terms & Conditions of a ‘Rental Agreement’ between Sacha Resorts (The Owner) and Holidaymaker (The Client).
1. Theproperty is offered for holiday rental subject to confirmation of payment is received.
2. A refundable deposit of £200 per villa is due when the client confirms the booking for damage or breakages.
3. Payment options are either by a bank transfer or upon arrival at the villa.
4. The following cancellation charges will apply: 45 - 30 days= 50%, 30 - 14 days= 75%and 14 -0 days= 100%.
5. 50% deposit of rental is payable on reservation. If payment is not received by anagreed date, the Owner reserves the right to give notice in writing, that the reservation is cancelled.
6.Reservations made within 6 weeks of the start of the rental period require full payment at the time of booking.
7. The number of people occupying the apartment must not exceed the number of persons agreed on when confirming booking.
8. TheClient agrees to be a considerate tenant and to take good care of the propertyand its contents, and to leave it in a clean and tidy condition at the end ofthe rental period.
9.Without delay, the Client will report to the Owner any defects to the property or breakdown of equipment/appliances within the property or terrace. Repair or replacement will take place as soonas possible.
The Ownerwill not be liable to the Client: -
• For any temporary defect or stoppage in the supply of Public Services to the property.
• For any loss, damage or injury resulting from adverse weather conditions, riot, war,strike or other matters beyond the control of the Owners.